Welcome to the Headmaster's Blog where you'll find updates, thoughts, and events regarding Saint David's School, the education of boys, and other items of interest. This is by no means meant to be a complete account of all that happens at Saint David's. Please refer to the school's website for more complete details -- it's more a Headmaster's musings.


Monday, February 22, 2010

A Morning Visit to Kindergarten

I spent a chunk of my morning today with Kindergarten Theta.  As a part of their Social Studies studies they interview members of the Saint David's professional community to gain a sense of exactly what it is they do on a daily basis.  It's only through the questions of a five year old that one struggles to explain just what it is one actually does.  My favorite question: What number headmaster are you?  My answer, number five, led to a series of follow-ups from the boys that would have made any self-respecting New York Times investigative journalist proud.  I think my answers were well-received and accepted as, at a minimum, plausible.  Thank you K-Theta.

No comments:

Post a Comment